Welcome to ALPINE BROOK TOWNHOMES!
Welcome to our community website. The website was developed to serve as an informative resource for both our neighborhood and our local community. Please feel free to explore the features available on this site, and to contact us with your comments and suggestions.
HOA dues for ALPINE BROOK TOWNHOMES are due on the 1st of each month and late after the 10th. To make a payment please go to the MAKE A PAYMENT page located under the HOMEOWNER INFORMATION tab. For more payment options please click here. To view your account balance and history please visit the ACCOUNT HISTORY page.
These can be found on the DOCUMENTS page located under the COMMUNITY INFORMATION tab.
What is Covered with your HOA Dues:
This information can be found on the Budget. Go to the DOCUMENTS page located under the COMMUNITY INFORMATION tab to find a copy of the budget.
Modify Your Home:
You will need to fill out an ACC form which can be found on the DOCUMENTS page located under the COMMUNITY INFORMATION tab. It is located under the Homeowner Forms folder. This form will need to be mailed in to our correspondence address at P.O. Box 1006, OREM, UT 84058 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Because parking spaces are limited and streets are so narrow in our community, please be aware of the following regulations:
- Garages are to be used for parking and garage doors are to be kept closed when not in use.
- Parking in all visitor parking areas requires the use of a guest parking pass between the hours of midnight and 6:00 a.m. Street parking is also prohibited between the hours of midnight and 6:00 a.m.
- Parking or driving any vehicle over sidewalks or lawns will not be tolerated.
- Boats, trailers, and other recreational vehicles are not permitted to be stored in the community.
- Any vehicle in violation of these rules will either be subject to fines by Provo City or be booted or towed without further warning by University Parking Enforcement. Vehicle owners are solely responsible for any costs or fines incurred.
While outside, there is a strict leash law in effect and pets must be under control at all times. Owners are to clean-up all messes immediately to avoid negative effects to our community’s attractive environment and landscaping. Violations will result in a fine. Excessive noise and other disturbances caused by pets will also not be tolerated.
Garbage cans are to be returned to the inside of the garage within 24 hours of trash pickup, which takes place Wednesday mornings (unless holidays have affected the schedule). Provo City will not pick up anything left outside the trash receptacle.
Noise should be kept at a reasonable volume both inside and outside each unit, especially after 10:00 p.m. Walls are thin and neighbors are in close proximity. Please be courteous and considerate.
Thank you for your cooperation and help in making Alpine Brook a great place to live!