ASPEN SUMMIT AT SUNRIDGE HILLS Clubhouse
The clubhouse for Aspen Summit is located at 1013 South Aspen Place. If you lost your key, there is a $50.00 fee to replace it. Once you have paid you can pick up the new key from the model home.
Opens: 8:00 a.m.
Closes: 11:00 p.m
**Please note the HOA is doing extra cleanings at the facilities, but cannot guarantee that the facilities are virus free, and use of the facilities are at the users own risk. We advise you to continue wearing masks and exercise 6 feet distancing when possible.**
Please double check the community CALENDAR for availability. The clubhouse at ASPEN SUMMIT AT SUNRIDGE HILLS is available on a first come, first served basis for homeowners in good standing.
To reserve the clubhouse please CLICK HERE, and fill out the form. You will receive a confirmation email 24-48 business hrs after your request has been submitted. Once approved your event will be placed on the CALENDAR.
If you do not get a confirmation please email the association at email@example.com.
Clubhouse Usage Rules:
- Please feel free to use the internet when you are at the clubhouse, pool or fitness center. But please do not use the clubhouse internet at your home so we can save the bandwidth at the clubhouse for those actively using the clubhouse. The Wifi password is 1asp5201.
- Please do not wear wet or ice melt covered shoes in the gym or on the fitness equipment. The moisture and salt (ice melt) damaged the flooring and equipment. Please bring different shoes to wear when using the gym and equipment.
- Children under 14 years of age must be supervised at all times when in the clubhouse or pool area.
- Pets are strictly prohibited in the pool area and clubhouse, and never allowed in the pool!
- Use of the facility and equipment is at your own risk.
- Children still in diapers must wear swim diapers AND plastic waterproof diaper covers when in the pool.
- Access between the pool and clubhouse is limited to the door next to the bathrooms. Wet people or pool items are not allowed in the Great/Meeting Room.
- Failure to clean up after yourself when using the clubhouse will result in the forfeiture of the cleaning deposit and/or loss of usage privileges.
- The Swimming pool may not be reserved for any private event.
- All reservation requests for the clubhouse should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. A response will be provided within 2 business days.
- The clubhouse main meeting room and kitchen can be reserved for private events. Please note that special considerations will be taken for clubhouse reservations on the following major holidays or events:
Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, 24th of July and Labor Day and the Super Bowl – These will be determined by a random drawing 45 days before the date of the event. Names will be drawn at random from the list of residents who have asked that their names be placed in the drawing no more than 90 days and not less than 45 days before the event date.
- The clubhouse is cleaned weekly. However, if you find anything amiss or needing attention, please contact Advantage Management immediately at 801-235-7368 or email@example.com