Welcome to PARK HOMES AT CAMELOT VILLAGE!
Camelot Village Park Homes is a neighborhood featuring approximately 56 beautiful single family homes located in Springville, Utah. The Camelot Village HOA is dedicated to ensuring the beauty and stability of the area. Our community website was developed to serve as an informative resource for both our neighborhood and our local community. Please feel free to contact us with your comments and suggestions.
HOA dues for PARK HOMES AT CAMELOT VILLAGE are due on the 1st of each month and late after the 10th. To make a payment please go to the MAKE A PAYMENT page located under the HOMEOWNER INFORMATION tab. For more payment options please click here. To view your account balance and history please visit the ACCOUNT HISTORY page.
Modify Your Home:
You will need to fill out an ACC form which can be found on the DOCUMENTS page located under the COMMUNITY INFORMATION tab. It is located under the Homeowner Forms folder. This form will need to be mailed in to our correspondence address at P.O. Box 1006, OREM, UT 84058 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
These can be found on the DOCUMENTS page located under the COMMUNITY INFORMATION tab.
What is Covered with your HOA Dues:
This information can be found on the Budget. Go to the DOCUMENTS page located under the COMMUNITY INFORMATION tab to find a copy of the budget.
Please clean up all of your pet waste immediately and make sure pets are on leashes any time they are outside.
The parking rules of the Park Homes Homeowners Association are mostly the same as the laws of the City of Springville.
- Parking in the parking lots by the pool and clubhouse is restricted to those individuals using these facilities during the time the cars are parked there. There is no overnight parking permitted.
- The post office asks that mailboxes not be blocked by parked vehicles during mail delivery.
- All automotive work shall be done in the garage only. No automotive work may be done in the street or driveway.
- It is requested that homeowners and tenants park all personal vehicles in their respective driveways when possible. Street parking should be available for guests--yours and your neighbors--and for service vehicles only.
- It is against city law to park any non-motorized trailer on any city street for any length of time. This rule includes boat, motorcycle, camping, and cargo trailers, whether the trailer is loaded or empty. The city may ticket and or tow any trailer found parked on any street.
- It is against city law for any vehicle to be parked on a street for more than 72 hours without being driven at least one mile. The city may ticket or tow any vehicle parked more than 72 hours on any public street, which includes all of the streets in the Park Homes area.
- It is against the Park Homes rules to park any boat in any driveway for more than 12 hours. Boats must be stored inside garages, with the door closed, or outside the Park Homes.