CANYON TRAIL Clubhouse
Opens: 8:00 a.m.
Closes: 11:00 p.m
**Please note the HOA is doing extra cleanings at the facilities, but cannot guarantee that the facilities are virus free, and use of the facilities are at the users own risk. We advise you to continue wearing masks and exercise 6 feet distancing when possible.**
Access to the clubhouse is by electronic key fob only. One key fob is issued to each unit. Units with multiple owners or used as rental unit, should leave the key fob assigned to the unit. If you have recently purchased a unit in the community, the seller should have past the clubhouse key fob to the new owner. Replacement (not additional) key fobs can be obtained from Advantage Management and the replacement cost is $50.00. When a key fob is reported lost or stolen, it will be deactivated before a new one is issued. Advantage Management will send a new key fob once payment has been received.
Please CLICK HERE to request a new key fob.
- The clubhouse is to remain closed at all times and is not open for use without a reservation. Any party found using the clubhouse without a prior reservation will be assessed a $50 cleaning fee.
- The clubhouse is for use by owners only and may not be used for any commercial or business enterprise.
- No smoking or drug use is permitted.
- The maximum occupancy of the clubhouse is 25 persons.
- Furniture, tables and décor may not be rearranged or removed from the building or patio area.
- Clubhouse reservations are only available between 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 p.m.
- Owners reserving the clubhouse will be responsible for any damages.
- Owners may reserve the clubhouse for private use by clicking here.
- Reservations may be made for 4 hours maximum.
- A $25 reservation fee and a $100 deposit is required at the time of reservation. The $100 deposit will be returned to the owner if the cleaning checklist has been completed and no damage has been reported by the building manager. Any damages incurred during the reservation will be the responsibility of the owner.
Please double check the community CALENDAR for availability. The clubhouse at CANYON TRAIL is available on a first come, first served basis for homeowners in good standing.
To reserve the clubhouse please CLICK HERE, and fill out the form. You will receive a confirmation email 24-48 business hrs after your request has been submitted. Once approved your event will be placed on the CALENDAR.
If you do not get a confirmation please email the association at email@example.com.