CANYON TRAIL Clubhouse
Opens: 8:00 a.m.
Closes: 11:00 p.m
**Please note the HOA is doing extra cleanings at the facilities, but cannot guarantee that the facilities are virus free, and use of the facilities are at the users own risk. We advise you to continue wearing masks and exercise 6 feet distancing when possible.**
Access to the clubhouse is by electronic key fob only. One key fob is issued to each unit. Units with multiple owners or used as rental unit, should leave the key fob assigned to the unit. If you have recently purchased a unit in the community, the seller should have past the clubhouse key fob to the new owner. Replacement (not additional) key fobs can be obtained by calling the model home or the sales office Danielle 801-518-9861 or Jara 801-224-5937. The replacement cost is $50.00. When a key fob is reported lost or stolen, it will be deactivated before a new one is issued.
- Residents who use the clubhouse are responsible for any damage or stains to the carpets, furniture, walls, etc.
- No smoking or use of drugs should occur in the clubhouse.
- Residents who use the clubhouse facilities are expected to:
- Remove all trash from the clubhouse including the bathrooms. (Please: No baby diapers or personal sanitary items to be left in trash cans at the clubhouse.)
- Leave the clubhouse restrooms and kitchen clean and vacuum / sweep the floors.
- Do not leave any food in the refrigerator or freezer.
- Winter: Turn heat to an automatic 50 degrees – Summer: Turn off air conditioning
- Turn off the lights, and make sure the door is securely locked.
- The clubhouse facilities are meant to be an extension of our homes, and are not to be used for commercial or business enterprise. The clubhouse is not for use or rent by non-residents.
**CLICK HERE to view the Clubhouse Rules regarding COVID-19.
Please double check the community CALENDAR for availability. The clubhouse at CANYON TRAIL is available on a first come, first served basis for homeowners in good standing.
To reserve the clubhouse please CLICK HERE, and fill out the form. You will receive a confirmation email 24-48 business hrs after your request has been submitted. Once approved your event will be placed on the CALENDAR.
If you do not get a confirmation please email the association at email@example.com.