COLD SPRING RANCH Clubhouse
Greetings and Welcome to the Cold Spring Ranch. Our goal is for all residents and their accompanied guests to have a positive and enjoyable experience while using the beautiful Cold Spring Ranch Amenities. To help ensure that all residents and guest have a pleasant experience, we ask you to observe the following rules and information:
Opens: 5:00 a.m.
Closes: 10:00 p.m
**CLUBHOUSE CLOSED** (11/9/2020)
As a community, we want be responsible in our actions to protect the health and safety of our residents. In compliance with state mandates for managing COVID levels in Utah County and across the state, we will be closing the clubhouse at Cold Spring Ranch until further notice. If you have reserved the clubhouse for an event, we apologize for any trouble this may cause. We will assess the risk level on an ongoing basis and resume a normal schedule as quickly as the situation allows.
Clubhouse Usage Rules:
- One key will be provided to each lot / homeowner. Additional keys will not be issued and a replacement key will be charged at $50.00. Every resident over 8 years old will receive a photo ID and must keep that with them when at the pool. People without their photo Id’s will be asked to leave the pool.
- There will be a limit of 6 guests per home allowed at the pool at any time. Each family will be provided 6 wristbands that must be worn by the guests at all time when in the pool area.
- Pool Access will be added to all Resident Keys from 5 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily beginning on the Saturday before Memorial Day and ending the Tuesday after Labor Day each year. All guests must be accompanied by a Cold Springs Ranch resident at all times. Children under 14 years of age must be supervised at all times. Use of the facility and equipment is at your own risk. Children still in diapers must wear swim diapers AND plastic waterproof diaper covers when in the pool.
- Access between the pool and clubhouse is limited to the door next to the bathrooms. Wet people or pool items are not allowed in the Great / Meeting Room.
- The Great Room / Meeting Room in the clubhouse will be available to Cold Springs Ranch residents and their accompanied guests, via reservation only. Reservations will be allowed in 4 hour increments. A maximum of two reservations per month per home are allowed for the Great Room. A refundable cleaning deposit of $150 is required to secure your reservation for Great Room. Reservations will be first come first serve. No reservation request can be made more than 90 days in advance. All guests must be accompanied by a Cold Springs Ranch resident at all times. Owners are required to clean up after themselves and their invited guest after their use of the clubhouse. This will help us keep our facility in top condition and allow us to keep the weekly cleaning cost as low as possible. Failure to clean up after yourself will result in the forfeiture of the cleaning deposit. A list of clean up chores is located in the kitchenette.
- The pavilions are available on a first come first served basis.
- The Swimming pool may not be reserved for any private event.
- Special considerations will be taken for the Clubhouse Reservations on the following major holidays or events:
- Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, 24th of July and Labor Day and the Super Bowl – These will be determined by a random drawing 45 days before the date of the event. Names will be drawn at random from the list of residents who have asked that their names be placed in the drawing no more than 90 days and not less than 45 days before the event date.
- All Reservation requests for the clubhouse can be done: https://www.amres.co/property-owners/clubhouse-reservations/csr-clubhouse/. A response will be provided within 2 business days.
- The clubhouse is cleaned once per week. However, if you find anything amiss or needing attention, please contact Advantage Management immediately at 801-235-7368 or email@example.com
- Maximum number of people in pool shall not exceed 75 persons.
- Parents, family members or friends, teaching children how to swim is acceptable, however, any sort of organized swim lessons, with an instructor, either paid or unpaid is not permitted due to liability reasons.
Please double check the community CALENDAR for availability. The clubhouse at COLD SPRING RANCH is available on a first come, first served basis for homeowners in good standing.
To reserve the clubhouse please CLICK HERE, and fill out the form. You will receive a confirmation email 24-48 business hrs after your request has been submitted. Once approved your event will be placed on the CALENDAR.
If you do not get a confirmation please email the association at firstname.lastname@example.org.