Welcome to COLD SPRING RANCH!
Welcome to our community website. The website was developed to serve as an informative resource for both our neighborhood and our local community. Please feel free to explore the features available on this site, and to contact us with your comments and suggestions.
HOA dues for COLD SPRING RANCH are due on the 1st of each month and late after the 10th. To make a payment please go to the MAKE A PAYMENT page located under the HOMEOWNER INFORMATION tab. For more payment options please click here. To view your account balance and history please visit the ACCOUNT HISTORY page.
Modify Your Home:
You will need to fill out an ACC form which can be found on the DOCUMENTS page located under the COMMUNITY INFORMATION tab. It is located under the Homeowner Forms folder. This form will need to be mailed in to our correspondence address at P.O. Box 1006, OREM, UT 84058 or emailed to email@example.com.
These can be found on the DOCUMENTS page located under the COMMUNITY INFORMATION tab.
What is Covered with your HOA Dues:
This information can be found on the Budget. Go to the DOCUMENTS page located under the COMMUNITY INFORMATION tab to find a copy of the budget.
On-street parking is prohibited on all private streets within Cold Springs Ranch. Vehicles of all Owners and Residents, and of their employees, guests, and invitees, must park in the driveways and garages ONLY!
Visitor Parking: Please note that these parking stalls are for short term visitor parking and not for storage of extra vehicles. No vehicle should be parked in visitor parking for more than 48 consecutive hours.
There are no rental cap’s or restrictions at this time.
All pets must be kept within a owner’s unit, or on a leash at all times. No animal or bird shall be allowed to make an unreasonable amount of noise or to become a nuisance. Owners must clean up after their pets immediately after each relief trip.
Please do not leave your trash cans outside, either on the street or in your front yards. The Cold Spring Ranch CC&R’s state: 4.2.13 Trash Containers and Collection. No garbage or trash shall be placed or kept on any Lot, Unit or Parcel, except in covered containers of a type, size and style required by the Area Plan and approved by the Board. In no event shall such containers be maintained so as to be Visible from Neighboring Property, except to make the same available for collection within a 24 hour period. All rubbish, trash and garbage shall be removed from the Lots, Units and Parcels and shall not be allowed to accumulate thereon. No outdoor incinerators shall be kept or maintained on any Lot, Unit or Parcel.
If you have not started your landscaping yet, we ask that you keep your weeds cut down, and if you are working on landscaping, please remove the extra pallets and debris that is being left out in the streets. As a reminder all landscaping must be completed within 9 months of initial occupancy and must be approved in advance by the ARC: 4.4 Landscaping. Unless otherwise approved by the ARC, the initial Owner that purchases from Declarant or from any Merchant Builder a Dwelling Unit on any Single Family Lot shall be responsible to install, within nine (9) months after initial occupancy, landscaping and irrigation on such Lot pursuant to a landscape plan that shall be approved in advance by the ARC. All such landscape plans shall contain requirements for the commencement and completion of all such landscape improvements. The required minimum landscaping for all Lots shall be set forth in the Governing Documents. We are aware that the community just recently receive permission from Lehi City to use pressurized irrigation for your landscape installation, we will take that into consideration.
- The Cold Spring Ranch HOA fees cover snow removal on the private streets throughout the community and the shared sidewalks that run parallel to the roads in front of the town homes only.
- Owners / Residents are responsible to remove all snow off of their own driveways and sidewalks to the front doors. Single Family Homes (detached homes) are required to remove all snow on their driveways, and all sidewalks including the sidewalks that run parallel to the roads in front of their homes.
- Snow removal is scheduled to start when the snow reached a depth of two inches or greater. Snow fall less than two inches will not be removed from the roads and walks under normal circumstances. Most often there is enough solar heat to melt accumulations less than two inches.
- Snow removal has been requested to be completed by 9:00 am on days when snow fall accumulations reach more than two inches. But the actual timing of the removal may vary depending on the intensity and timing of the snow fall. The contractors will do their best to keep the roads and walks cleared in a timely manner.
- DR Horton has advised that ice melt or salt use on the concrete will void their one year warranty, so please avoid using ice melt or salt on the concrete.