GATEWAY VILLAGE Clubhouse
The clubhouse for Gateway Village is located at 584 South 980 West in Pleasant Grove. Parking for the clubhouse is in front of clubhouse only. If you have lost your clubhouse key, there is a $25.00 fee to replace it. Only 1 (one) key per unit.
Sunday – Thursday: 5:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m
Friday – Saturday: 5:00 a.m. – 12:00 a.m.
Any person found in the pool or clubhouse area outside the hours of operation or who sets off the alarm system will be considered trespassing. The local police will be called. Offender will be responsible for any fees arising from the legal ramifications of trespassing, as well as subject to the fine assigned by the HOA Management Committee in the Schedule of Fines (section 10 of this document).
- No indoor sports are to be played in the clubhouse.
- Glass may not be taken into the pool enclosure.
- No smoking in the clubhouse, or pool area.
- No pets in the clubhouse, pavilion, or pool enclosure.
- No Alcohol may be consumed within the pool enclosure.
- Children who are not potty-trained are not allowed in the pool without a swim diaper.
- Food may be consumed at the tables, under the covered patio section in the pool area. Food scraps and trash left in the pool area will be considered litter, and fined as such.
- Large trash items (including pizza boxes) must be taken to a dumpster, not left in the pool, clubhouse or pavilion trashcans.
- Parents should be advised that there is no lifeguard on duty at the pool, and to watch their children accordingly.
- During the cold months when there is a cover over the hot tub, it must carefully be removed before use and replaced before exiting the pool area.
- The Pool rules listed herein are in addition to those listed on signs within the pool enclosure.
- No persons under the age of 18 may use the clubhouse, exercise room, or pool area without their parent, guardian, or a related person over the age of 18.
- Unit Owners and Occupants are responsible for cleaning up after themselves, children and guests when using the pool, clubhouse, or pavilion. If left in an unclean state, Unit Owner will be fined according to the Schedule of Fines (Section 10 of this document) and may be responsible for any expenses incurred in the hiring of a cleaning service to bring area up to normal cleanliness standards.
- After 3 violations or written complaints of abuse of the pool area, playgrounds, clubhouse, sport court or pavilion, the owner will lose the privilege of using said area for a period of three months. If another violation occurs in the same area, owner will lose the privilege of its use for a period of one year. If persons continue to use areas which they are restricted from, the police will be called and offenders may be charged with trespassing.
- An owner will be issued one keycard for the pool area and clubhouse. It is the Unit owner’s responsibility to pass on this keycard to their renters. The HOA Management Committee will not give out keycards to renters. Upon the sale of your unit, you are required to contact the HOA Management Committee to have the keycard deactivated. You are then to leave the keycard in your unit for the New Owners to contact the HOA Management Committee to have the keycard reactivated. New Owners in cases where a keycard was never issued to a unit or the keycard was not left may obtain a keycard to the clubhouse/pool area by contacting the HOA Management Committee and presenting all occupants over the age of one year old for a picture. Owners are responsible for any damages and fines incurred by their guests, or anyone using their keycard to gain access to the pool and clubhouse. If an owner loses their keycard a replacement may be obtained from the HOA Management Committee for a fee of $25.
- Keycards will be issued one per unit. All occupants over the age of one year old must have their picture taken by the management committee. This is both for security and safety purposes.
- No alcohol may be consumed within the clubhouse or pavilion area, except when reserved for private parties (the pool can not be reserved).
- When reserving the clubhouse or pavilion, in accordance with the liquor laws set forth by the Utah Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control, alcohol may be served in the clubhouse when it is reserved for a private party however guests can not be charged for any alcohol. No alcohol shall be served to persons under the age of 21.
- No hard liquor may be served or consumed in the clubhouse or pavilion. Alcohol is limited to three wine coolers, or one six pack of beer (no hard beer), or two glasses of wine per person.
- All local and state laws apply to liquor consumption. It is the responsibility of the owner reserving the clubhouse or pavilion to ensure the safety of their guests and those who may be affected by their guests. If any citations from local law enforcement officials are issued in conjunction with the reserving of the clubhouse or pavilion, the owner will be fined in addition to the citations from the city and will lose their privilege to reserve the clubhouse and/or pavilion for six months. Owners may also be subject to increased deposits for reserving the clubhouse once they are eligible for the privilege again.
Please double check the community CALENDAR for availability. The clubhouse at GATEWAY VILLAGE is available on a first come, first served basis for homeowners in good standing.
To reserve the clubhouse please CLICK HERE, and fill out the form. You will receive a confirmation email 24-48 business hrs after your request has been submitted. Once approved your event will be placed on the CALENDAR.
If you do not get a confirmation please email the association at firstname.lastname@example.org.