LEGACY FARMS Clubhouse
The clubhouse is a community facility containing a gathering area, pool, pavilion, and restroom areas.
It is located at:
137 East Legacy Parkway
Saratoga Springs, UT 84045
**Please note the HOA is doing extra cleanings at the facilities, but cannot guarantee that the facilities are virus free, and use of the facilities are at the users own risk. We advise you to continue wearing masks and exercise 6 feet distancing when possible.**
Clubhouse / Pool Keys:
Access to the clubhouse is by electronic key fob only. One key fob is issued to each unit. Units with multiple owners or used as rental unit, should leave the key fob assigned to the unit. If you have recently purchased a unit in the community, the seller should have past the clubhouse key fob to the new owner. Replacement (not additional) key fobs can be obtained from Advantage Management and the replacement cost is $50.00. When a key fob is reported lost or stolen, it will be deactivated before a new one is issued. Advantage Management will send a new key fob once payment has been received.
Please CLICK HERE to request a new key fob.
If you are New to the Community and have not received your pool key or ID tags you can email Laura at email@example.com and she can help you!
The normal outdoor pool season is Memorial Day through Labor Day. The pool hours are 5:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. daily beginning on the Saturday before Memorial Day and ending the Tuesday after Labor Day each year. All guests must be accompanied by a Legacy Farms resident at all times. Children under 14 years of age must be supervised at all times. Use of the facility and equipment is at your own risk. Children still in diapers must wear swim diapers AND plastic water proof diaper covers when in the pool.
Every resident over 8 years old will receive a photo ID and must keep that with them when at the pool. People without their photo ID’s will be asked to leave the pool.
There will be a limit of 6 guests per home allowed at the pool at any time. Each family will be provided 6 wristbands that must be worn by the guests at all time when in the pool area.
Access between the pool and clubhouse is limited to the door next to the bathrooms. Wet people or pool items are not allowed in the Great / Meeting Room.
July 7, 2020 -
During the last HOA meeting, a discussion was held in response to feedback received over the past several weeks from many community members regarding pool restrictions. The topic was included on the agenda in an attempt to encourage those with concerns to attend the meeting, and reasonable efforts were made to make attendance a possibility for all property owners.
To prioritize resident access to the swimming pool amenity during this period of limited use, as required by the Utah County Health Department, a motion was proposed to restrict pool access to residents only. In addition to feedback received before the meeting both in face-to-face conversations and through email correspondence, we provided community members in attendance the opportunity to voice their concerns regarding the issue. There were no comments shared disagreeing with the proposed motion; the Board voted, and the motion passed unanimously.
We have received several inquiries after issuing the notice of the decision requesting exceptions for off-peak hours, and guest limits for single residents. The Association does not intend to systematize access further. It expects homeowners to self-regulate to ensure adherence to the maximum capacity restriction of 65 persons and yield priority access to paying residents.
While we understand this may cause frustration for some of our community members, we believe that the decision represents the vast majority of our 740 property owners. Please recognize these temporary restrictions mean to prioritize our residents and their right to access of this amenity. Absent of these additional restrictions, the alternative may be to have the health department shut down the pool entirely if they were to find it over its restricted capacity.
--Legacy Farms Board of Directors
- Swimming pool access is available to all residents from 5 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily, beginning the Saturday before Memorial Day and ending the Tuesday after Labor Day, each year
- Each family will be provided six (6) guest wristbands, which MUST be worn by the guests at all times when in the swimming pool area
- Residents without their photo ID or Guests without wristbands are NOT permitted in the swimming pool area and will be asked to leave upon noncompliance. Wristbands are not required for children under 24 months of age
- Do NOT prop open the access gates to the swimming pool area
- Do NOT give passage to unknown persons into the swimming pool area. Please notify the management company of any unknown person attempting to enter the pool area without an ID or wristband. 801-235-7368. Management will respond during normal business hours.
- Children requiring diapers must wear swim diapers AND a waterproof diaper cover when in the swimming pool
- Children under 14 years of age must be supervised by an adult at all times when at the pool or clubhouse.
- The swimming pool may NOT be reserved for private events
- Disruptive or lewd behavior in the swimming pool or clubhouse will result in the suspension or revocation of swimming pool and clubhouse privileges
- Large flotation devices and toys (those exceeding 30 inches in diameter) present a drowning hazard and are NOT ALLOWED in the swimming pool
- Inflatable armbands, water wings, swimmies, floaties, pool noodles, or similar swim aids are permissible so long as they do not exceed the 30 inches in diameter limitation, and are limited to one (1) per person
- When activated, key fobs provide access to the swimming pool area and into the restroom areas of the clubhouse through the southeast entrance ONLY
- Entrance from the swimming pool area into other areas of the clubhouse is restricted and may only be accessed upon reservation
- Wet individuals are NOT permitted in the clubhouse with exception to the restroom areas
- Wet pool items are PROHIBITED in the clubhouse at any time
- Pets are NOT permitted in the swimming pool area at any time
- Parents, family members or friends, teaching children how to swim is acceptable. However, any sort of organized swim lessons, with an instructor, either paid or unpaid is not permitted due to liability reasons.
- Glass bottles and containers are NOT permitted in the swimming pool area at any time
- Food is NOT allowed within 10 feet of the swimming pool
- Remember to clean up! Sanitize community furniture, dispose of all trash, and remove all personal possessions upon exiting the swimming pool area
Failure to abide by any of these rules will result in the suspension or revocation of swimming pool and clubhouse privileges
The Great Room / Meeting Room in the clubhouse will be available to Legacy Farms residents and their accompanied guests, via reservation only. Reservations will be allowed 4 hour increments. A maximum of two reservations per month per home are allowed for either the Great Room or a Pavilion. A refundable cleaning deposit of $150 is required to secure your reservation for Great Room. Reservations will be first come first serve. No reservation request can be made more than 90 days in advance. All guests must be accompanied by a Legacy Farms resident at all times. Owners are required to clean up after themselves and their invited guest after their use of the clubhouse. This will help us keep our facility in top condition and allow us to keep the weekly cleaning cost as low as possible. Failure to clean up after yourself will result in the forfeiture of the cleaning deposit. A list of clean up chores is located in the kitchenette.
The clubhouse is cleaned once per week. However, if you find anything amiss or needing attention, please contact Advantage Management immediately at 801-235-7368 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Legacy Farms also has two pavilions at the clubhouse that can be reserved for special events. The refundable cleaning deposit is $50 for Pavilion rentals. Reservations will be allowed in 4 hour increments. A maximum of two reservations per month per home are allowed for a Pavilion. When not reserved, the pavilions are available on a first come first served basis.
To reserve any of the pavilions, please fill out the same form as you would for the clubhouse reservation. In the EVENT space type PAVILION. There are two pavilions by the clubhouse and one on the East side of the complex. You will need to specify which pavilion you are wanting to reserve.
Please double check the community CALENDAR for availability. The clubhouse at LEGACY FARMS is available on a first come, first served basis for homeowners in good standing.
To reserve the clubhouse please CLICK HERE, and fill out the form. You will receive a confirmation email 24-48 business hrs after your request has been submitted. Once approved your event will be placed on the CALENDAR.
If you do not get a confirmation please email the association at email@example.com.