Welcome to ONE & NINE CONDOMINIUMS!
Welcome to our community website. The website was developed to serve as an informative resource for both our neighborhood and our local community. Please feel free to explore the features available on this site, and to contact us with your comments and suggestions.
HOA dues for ONE & NINE CONDOMINIUMS are due on the 1st of each month and late after the 10th. To make a payment please go to the MAKE A PAYMENT page located under the HOMEOWNER INFORMATION tab. For more payment options please click here. To view your account balance and history please visit the ACCOUNT HISTORY page.
These can be found on the DOCUMENTS page located under the COMMUNITY INFORMATION tab.
What is Covered with your HOA Dues:
This information can be found on the Budget. Go to the DOCUMENTS page located under the COMMUNITY INFORMATION tab to find a copy of the budget.
We ask pet owners, when taking your pet out for a walk or for other business, to begin using the Greenway door exclusively. There is a small grass area at the North end of the Greenway (North West corner of the One & Nine Building) designated as a pet relief area. We ask you to begin using this area when taking your pets out. Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up (at the time of the incident) any waste deposited by their pets.
No yard signs or signs of any kind may be placed on or around any Unit or any structure thereon, except one (I) professional sign of a conventional size may be placed in a window of the structure to advertise that the Unit is for sale. One (1) flag, no larger than 24" x 36", may be displayed in any unit window or balcony.
Trash/Garbage & Recyclables:
- Each resident shall be responsible for the removal of all the trash and refuse from their unit to the central collection points located within the Property for trash collection for the Association.
- All household garbage or trash must be placed in a plastic bag and securely tied in a knot before it is placed in the trash chute. Household plastic garbage bags must be a least 10% smaller than the diameter of the trash chute. If the bag is greater than this diameter, it must be taken down to either of the parking garages trash rooms and placed in the brown dumpster.
- Paper sacks or bags should never be sent down the trash chute. Paper sacks and/or bags should only contain recyclables and they must be hand delivered to the west trash room and put in the “blue” dumpster.
- No heavy, sharp, liquid, glass or loose items of any kind may be disposed of in the trash chutes. All “glass” containers, bottles etc., must be taken down to the west trash room and placed in the smaller “blue” garbage cans for recycling.
- No furniture, office equipment, luggage or remodel refuse or heavy items of any kind is allowed in “trash” or “recycle” dumpsters or allowed to be left in trash rooms.
- No toxic hazardous materials, batteries, or the like may be disposed of in the trash chute or dumpsters.
- Cardboard boxes of any size and kind must be broken down and flattened and placed in the proper blue recycle dumpster along with the other approved recyclables. Absolutely no cardboard of any size or kind is to be put down the trash chutes. This will constitute a $50.00 fine assessed against the Unit Owner for each incident.
- Do not leave any furniture, appliances, mattresses, vehicle parts, etc. at trash or recycle areas. Our garbage service will not remove these items. All renovation debris must be taken and disposed of by your contractor.