Welcome to PARK'S EDGE!
Welcome to our community website. The website was developed to serve as an informative resource for both our neighborhood and our local community. Please feel free to explore the features available on this site, and to contact us with your comments and suggestions.
HOA dues for PARK'S EDGE are due on the 1st of each month and late after the 10th. To make a payment please go to the MAKE A PAYMENT page located under the HOMEOWNER INFORMATION tab. For more payment options please click here. To view your account balance and history please visit the ACCOUNT HISTORY page.
Modify Your Home:
You will need to fill out an ACC form which can be found on the DOCUMENTS page located under the COMMUNITY INFORMATION tab. It is located under the Homeowner Forms folder. This form will need to be mailed in to our correspondence address at P.O. Box 1006, OREM, UT 84058 or emailed to email@example.com.
These can be found on the DOCUMENTS page located under the COMMUNITY INFORMATION tab.
What is Covered with your HOA Dues:
This information can be found on the Budget. Go to the DOCUMENTS page located under the COMMUNITY INFORMATION tab to find a copy of the budget.
The only reserved parking for owners is inside their garages. All other parking stalls in Parks Edge are first come first served. However, residents cannot leave / store their cars in the parking stalls. Each resident is allowed to park up to 2 vehicles on the property at any time. Owners are always required to park one car in their garage. Unit residents are required to use their garage and driveway at all times. All vehicles must be parked in designated parking areas including stalls, garages, or driveways. Municipal codes prohibit parking in the private roadways so that fire, police or other emergency equipment can have access to all homes. Parking is allowed on county roads per designated areas between April 16th - October 14th. Vehicles shall not be parked in fire lanes, impede the normal flow of traffic, block any sidewalk or mailbox, extend into the street, or prevent ingress and egress of any other vehicle to adjacent parking spaces or the open roadway. No trailer, camper, recreational vehicle, or boat shall be parked within the property for more than 48 hours. All towing charges are the responsibility of vehicle owner(s).
The community is cable ready; dishes are on the buildings but residents are responsible to pay their own cable. You can contact Broadband Holdings DirecTV at 877-505-0100.
Playground and Children:
Play at your own risk. Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult. Curfew in common areas around playground is 9:00pm and 9:00am. Nothing should be thrown at buildings. We welcome and love families and we ask that you be kind to your neighbors and courteous with your noise.
Holiday Decorations and Lighting:
Holiday appropriate decorations may be placed up to 8 weeks before the Holiday and must be removed within 8 weeks of the holiday. White lights are allowed on balconies, patios and surrounding patio landscaping year round, however, any patio/balcony lights should be turned off by 11:00pm.
All smoking must be at least 25 feet from any buildings. No cigarette butts should be found in the common area. Please throw them away in proper covered trash receptacles, ashtrays are not proper trash receptacles.
Trash Can Storage:
Trash disposal day is Thursday each week. Trash cans should not be put out to the curb before Wednesday evening, and must be returned to the garage by Thursday evening. If you have guests or use a rental management company, please make sure that they also get this message.
Please clean up all of your pet waste immediately and make sure pets are on leashes any time they are outside.
Snow Removal: (updated 11/11/2020)
The Park’s Edge HOA has hired a new snow removal partner. Stratton and Bratt will be serving the community for the coming winter snow removal. Please note the following:
- As has been the policy in years past, they will not start removing snow until it reaches a depth of 3 inches or more.
- They will hand shovel the snow on driveways with one car parked in them (on driveways that are long enough to accommodate car parking), but it will be the last thing that they do as part of the community snow removal services.
- They will exercise care when working around the car in the driveway, but they will not be held liable for damages to any car in a driveway without proof of negligence on their part.
- They will not clear any snow from driveways with two vehicles parked in them. Residents with two vehicles in the driveway will be responsible to remove all snow from their driveway.
- They will not clear any snow off the driveway that is brushed off a vehicle onto the driveway, if the snow is brushed off after they have already cleared the driveway.
- They have been asked to apply ice melt sparingly to help preserve the surface of the concrete. We ask owners who apply their own ice melt, to please do so sparingly.