ROSE CREEK CROSSING Clubhouse
The clubhouse for Rose Creek Crossing is located at 13615 Pyrenees Ave. Parking for the clubhouse is in front of clubhouse only. If you lost your key, there is a $100.00 fee to replace it. Only 1 (one) key per unit is allowed.
Parking for the clubhouse is in front of clubhouse only.
Opens: 9:00 a.m.
Closes: 11:00 p.m
Please double check the community CALENDAR for availability. The clubhouse at ROSE CREEK CROSSING is available on a first come, first served basis for homeowners in good standing.
To reserve the clubhouse please CLICK HERE, and fill out the form. You will receive a confirmation email 24-48 business hrs after your request has been submitted. Once approved your event will be placed on the CALENDAR.
If you do not get a confirmation please email the association at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No commercial or business usage will be allowed at any time.
- Reservation of the clubhouse does NOT give you reservation rights to the pool.
- Clubhouse Parking. Between the hours of 6:00 am and 10:00 pm, the parking area in front of the Clubhouse is intended to be used by homeowners and their guests who have reserved the Clubhouse for special events or who are using the swimming pool. Any vehicle that is regularly parked in the Clubhouse parking lot at other times may be towed, at the owner's expense, from the premises. Clubhouse rentals are limited to a guaranteed three total parking spaces.
- Only the blue painters tape can be used to hang items – NO SCOTCH TAPE
- Cleaning supplies left by the kitchen sink must be returned to the basket.
- Clubhouse reservations will be limited to 4 reservations per month per home. The reservations may not be made for sequential days.
- The reservation fees will be $25.00 per day.
- A $150 Cleaning Deposit will be required for reservation.
- Fines of $25, $50, $75, and $100 can be imposed by the Management Committee for damaged to the clubhouse during your reservation. This can be in addition or separate from the $150 security deposit.
- Reservations will not be taken more than 90 days in advance.
- Holidays (Christmas Eve, Christmas day, New Years Eve, New Years Day, Easter, Thanksgiving Day, Pioneer day, Halloween and 4th of July) and special event days (Superbowl, BYU-Utah football game) will be handled by a lottery drawing of all owners that desire to use the clubhouse on one of those holidays. The drawings will be held 45 days in advance of the holiday so plans can be made accordingly. If you desire to reserve the clubhouse for one of those days, please submit your request in writing at least 45 days in advance of the day of the lottery drawing to email@example.com.
Rules For Use of HOA Swimming Pool
- Hours of pool operation are: Friday and Saturday: 6:00 am-11:00 pm; Sunday through Thursday: 6:00 am-10:00 pm.
- HOMEOWNERS AND GUESTS WHO DO NOT ABIDE BY THE FOLLOWING THESE RULES WILL LOSE POOL ACCESS
- Use of pool facilities is at your own risk--THERE ARE NO LIFE GUARDS ON DUTY!!!
- The Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied and supervised by at least one responsible adult over the age of 18 years. This is a Utah State Law.
- NO Pets, Glass Containers, Skateboards, Bicycles, Roller Skates, Alcohol, Tobacco, Foul Language or Lewd Acts.
- NO Large flotation devices over 30 inches
- NO Running or rough play.
- FOOD Only allowed in covered patio area only, (north side of pool).
- NO food or containers allowed around the pool.
- NO one with a communicable disease transmissible by water, exposed sub-epidermal tissue (including open blisters, cuts, or other lesions) may use the pool.
- Residents cannot have more than 10 people/guests at the pool at one time, including themselves.
- All guest(s) must be accompanied by a resident at all times.
- Climbing over the fence to gain access to the pool area is not permitted. Violation of this rule may result in the suspension of pool privileges.
- Swimmers MUST take a cleansing shower before entering the pool enclosure. Bathers who leave the pool to use the toilet must take another cleansing shower before returning to the pool enclosure.
- The A person who has or has had diarrhea within the last two weeks caused by an unknown source or from any communicable or fecal-borne disease may not enter any public pool.
- Any child under 3 years old or not toilet trained, or anyone who lacks control of defecation MUST wear a water resistant swim diaper and waterproof swimwear. Swim diapers and waterproof swimwear must have waist and leg openings fitted such that they are in contact with the waist or leg around the entire circumference. Diaper changing shall only be allowed in restrooms or changing stations not at poolside. The person or persons who change the diaper must wash their hands thoroughly with soap before returning to the pool. The diapered person must undergo a cleansing shower before returning to the pool. Pool cleaning fees will be assessed for any pool closures/cleanings regarding poop.
- Lost keys can be replaced at a cost $100.00 per key from Advantage Management.
- HOA Management and the members of the Rose Creek Crossing community appreciate your help in maintaining our pool facilities and working with us to make sure the above rules are followed. Please feel free to contact Advantage Management at 1-866-500-7368, 1-801-235-7368, or firstname.lastname@example.org if any problems or violations are noted--help us help you to make this a great place to relax and enjoy life in one of Utah’s finest communities.