Welcome to ROSE CREEK CROSSING!
Welcome to our community website. The website was developed to serve as an informative resource for both our neighborhood and our local community. Please feel free to explore the features available on this site, and to contact us with your comments and suggestions.
HOA dues for ROSE CREEK CROSSING are due on the 1st of each month and late after the 10th. To make a payment please go to the MAKE A PAYMENT page located under the HOMEOWNER INFORMATION tab. For more payment options please click here. To view your account balance and history please visit the ACCOUNT HISTORY page.
Modify Your Home:
You will need to fill out an ACC form which can be found on the DOCUMENTS page located under the COMMUNITY INFORMATION tab. It is located under the Homeowner Forms folder. This form will need to be mailed in to our correspondence address at P.O. Box 1006, OREM, UT 84058 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
These can be found on the DOCUMENTS page located under the COMMUNITY INFORMATION tab.
What is Covered with your HOA Dues:
This information can be found on the Budget. Go to the DOCUMENTS page located under the COMMUNITY INFORMATION tab to find a copy of the budget.
Satellite receivers exceeding 24 inches not allowed, all must be professionally installed on roofs with penetrations of the structure sealed, all other antennae w/ written management permission.
- PARKING ON THE STREETS will no longer be allowed by residents living in the townhomes. Especially during winter months when snow removal needs to be done. (Exceptions are for repairmen, service vehicles and unknowing short-term visitors).
- We encourage residents to park in their garages or driveways whenever possible, leaving the parking stalls available for visitors. Parking stalls are not available for storing vehicles for extended periods of time.
- No parking will be allowed at any time on the sidewalks.
- Use of Parking Space for Storage and RVs/Trailers/Boats. Boats, campers, trailers, motorized vehicles, motor homes, and all other types of recreational and/or accessory equipment may not be parked within the Townhome Common Area, on a Townhome Unit, or in auxiliary parking spaces between Townhome Units. NO inoperable automobiles, nor trailers, boats, motorcycles, or campers are permitted to be stored on the premises of any property in the Rose Creek Crossing Community. See section 8.11 of the CC&R’s for more information concerning the storage and parking of trucks, RVs, trailers, and boats in the single-family home section of the Rose Creek Crossing Community.
Signs, advertisements, or notices may not be inscribed, painted, engraved, or affixed to any part of the exterior of any unit. Signs, not larger than 24” x 30”, may be displayed only in windows facing outwards. Signs are not allowed in the grass or planter areas. Signs advertising a garage or sidewalk sale are to be removed within 24 hours following the end of such sales. Small signs indicating the presence of a security or alarm system on the premises are permitted. See section 8.4 of the CC&Rs for further information on signage, to include the use of “for sale” or “for rent” signs.
Trash Can Storage:
Trash Cans must be stored within the garages or out of sight from the street at all times, except on trash pick-up day. Trash cans must be removed from the streets and returned to appropriate storage within 24 hours of trash pick-up.
- Use of Leash. Pets, including but not limited to dogs and cats, must be attended to and under the control of a responsible person at all times. Dogs and cats must be on a leash or carried whenever in a common area.
- Relief Trips and Exercise. Pet owners are not to allow their pets to create nuisances in common and limited common areas. To ensure the community environment remains pleasant for all, residents who walk their pets on the grounds must clean up after their pets immediately. Failure to do so will result in fines levied on the pet owner by the Association.
- Pet Waste Disposal. Any used pet litter or other pet waste must be bagged and tied securely before being placed in an owner's garbage receptacle or other receptacle designated for disposal of pet waste.
- Backyard or Garage Pet Clean up. Pets kept in backyards or garages must be regularly maintained and cleaned up after so as not to create any noxious or offensive odors that would disturb neighbors.
- Loose Animals. Loose animals are subject to being picked up by the local animal control at the owner’s expense.
- Pets Permitted. Rose Creek Crossing residents are limited to no more than three (3) dogs or cats six (6) months of age or older. Non-domestic pets or farm animals are not permitted.
Rental or Leasing of Units:
Leasing or Lending. Owners renting, leasing or lending their units will provide a copy of these Rules and Regulations to the prospective occupants and advise them of their duty to follow them. In compliance with section 10 of the Rose Creek Owners Association Bylaws, a signed copy of the lease must be presented to the Rose Creek Crossing Management Committee. To protect all residents, a credit report and criminal background check must be done by the landlord or his agent, and a copy of the report must be provided to the Management Committee. The Association may require owners to evict renters found to have a criminal background, at the rental owner's expense.