Welcome to SARATOGA HILLS!
Welcome to our community website. The website was developed to serve as an informative resource for both our neighborhood and our local community. Please feel free to explore the features available on this site, and to contact us with your comments and suggestions.
HOA dues for SARATOGA HILLS are Annual. They are due on the 1st and late after the 30th. To make a payment please go to the MAKE A PAYMENT page located under the HOMEOWNER INFORMATION. For more payment options please click here. To view your account balance and history please visit the ACCOUNT HISTORY page.
Reserve the Pavilion:
To reservse the pavilion, please double check the calendar for availability (COMMUNITY INFORMATION - CALENDAR). The pavilion at Saratoga Hills is available on a first come, first served basis for homeowners in good standing.
To reserve the pavilion please click here and fill out the form. You will receive a confirmation email 24-48 business hrs after your request has been submitted. Once approved your event will be placed on the calendar.
If you do not get a confirmation please email the association at email@example.com.
Modify Your Home:
You will need to fill out an ACC form which can be found on the DOCUMENTS page located under the COMMUNITY INFORMATION tab. It is located under the Homeowner Forms folder. This form will need to be mailed in to our correspondence address at P.O. Box 1006, OREM, UT 84058 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
These can be found on the DOCUMENTS page located under the COMMUNITY INFORMATION tab.
What is Covered with your HOA Dues:
This information can be found on the Budget. Go to the DOCUMENTS page located under the COMMUNITY INFORMATION tab to find a copy of the budget.
- Each lot must have a minimum of four (4) trees. One (1) of the trees must be planted in the front yard.
- Each lot must have a working automated sprinkler system.
- Landscape must be maintained at all times. This means groomed and trimmed grass, removal of weeds, pruning trees to allow for passage on the sidewalks and streets, removal of dead shrubs and trees, maintenance of rock walls and plants therein, maintenance of the planter strip between the sidewalk and curb in front of your house, removal of weeds from gravel side pads, etc.
- Landscaping must be maintained both in the front and back yards.
- Front yard landscaping must be installed within twelve (12) months and back yard landscaping must be installed within twenty-four (24) months following completion or occupancy.
Trash containers should be hidden from view as much as is possible. Storage of trash containers on the driveway is NOT allowed. After collection, remove trash containers from the road as soon as possible.
- All dogs, cats or other animals MUST be on a leash when outside their owner’s lot. Saratoga Springs Animal Control will be notified if pets are running loose in the community.
- If a pet defecates in the Common Area, or outside its owner’s lot, it is to be cleaned up by the animal’s owner immediately and be disposed of.
- All pets must be registered and inoculated as required by law.
- Animals considered dangerous, or with dangerous propensities, are not allowed.
- Nuisance/noisy pets are not allowed, and are subject to removal by Animal Control.
- Animals may not be bred or maintained for commercial purposes.
- Chickens may be kept on lots as long as Saratoga Springs City Code is strictly followed. However, before chicken coops are constructed on any lot, homeowners must submit their plans in writing to the HOA Board. Once the Board approves your plans, you will be contacted in writing before installation may proceed. Chickens may not be a nuisance to neighbors in any way, including smell, noise or unsightly coops.
- Large trucks and commercial vehicles may not be parked on or next to a lot, except for temporary parking (no longer than 24 hours.)
- Vehicle repair or reconstruction is not permitted on or in front of any lot (emergencies only).
- Boats, motor homes, trailers, or any other recreational vehicles including ATVs, wave runners, jet skis and snowmobiles may not be parked or stored on driveway areas. Such vehicles/equipment must be stored on SIDE or REAR yards behind the front yard setback and screened from view as much as possible.
- Recreational vehicles may not be parked on the roads in accordance with Saratoga Springs City ordinance. In addition, such vehicles may not be parked on grassy areas in your yard. Saratoga Springs City ordinance specifies that such vehicles must be stored on a paved area intended for parking. “Paved” areas can also be prepared gravel pads. Note, however, that gravel side pads must be kept free from weeds so as to contribute to the beauty of the community.
- Air conditioning units and swamp coolers are not allowed on roofs or through windows.
- Antennas or satellite dishes mounted on the exterior of a home cannot be larger than 4 feet by 4 feet in diameter. If you have a larger antenna, it must be mounted inside your attic, out of view.