Welcome to SHADOW RIDGE CONDOS!
Welcome to our community website. The website was developed to serve as an informative resource for both our neighborhood and our local community. Please feel free to explore the features available on this site, and to contact us with your comments and suggestions.
Click to view Welcome Letter.
HOA dues for SHADOW RIDGE CONDOS are due on the 1st of each month and late after the 30th. To make a payment please go to the MAKE A PAYMENT page located under the HOMEOWNER INFORMATION tab. For more payment options please click here. To view your account balance and history please visit the ACCOUNT HISTORY page.
Modify Your Home:
You will need to fill out an ACC form which can be found on the DOCUMENTS page located under the COMMUNITY INFORMATION tab. It is located under the Homeowner Forms folder. This form will need to be mailed in to our correspondence address at P.O. Box 1006, OREM, UT 84058 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
These can be found on the DOCUMENTS page located under the COMMUNITY INFORMATION tab.
What is Covered with your HOA Dues:
This information can be found on the Budget. Go to the DOCUMENTS page located under the COMMUNITY INFORMATION tab to find a copy of the budget.
Please clean up all of your pet waste immediately and make sure pets are on leashes any time they are outside. No warnings are given for pet messes and fines are typically $100 for the first offense and increase with repeat offenses. Do not leave your pet(s) on the deck, or let them use the deck to relieve themselves.
- "Vehicle" shall mean any car, boat, RV, trailer, motorcycle, or any other mechanical transportation device.
- Vehicles that do not comply with parking and/or maintenance rules may be towed without warning.
- All parking rules apply to both covered and uncovered parking areas in the community.
- No parking in any red curb zone or any "no parking" zone.
- No double parking at any time.
- All vehicles must be fully parked in a single stall, not jutting out into the roadway or straddling two spaces.
- No parking in another unit's covered stall at any time.
- Each unit is limited to two vehicles in the parking lot (excluding RV slots and temporary guests). Any unit with more than two vehicles parked in the parking lot may be fined and/or have the extra vehicles towed. Extra vehicles should be parked on the street.
- All boats, RVs, and trailers are to be parked in marked RV stalls. These stalls can be reserved as they become available for $5 a month and a $50 security deposit through Advantage Management.
- All vehicles must be currently registered with the DMV.
- No “inoperable” vehicles allowed. All vehicles not moved in seven days will be considered inoperable.
- No major vehicle repairs (anything taking more than 24 hours) are to be performed anywhere on community grounds.
- The community speed limit is 15 mph. Please be attentive as there are children in the community.
Balcony/Deck adn Breezeway Rules:
- As of June 16, 2011, satellite dishes are no longer allowed on building exteriors unless there was prior board approval. Prior approval cannot be transferred to new residents.
- Balconies/decks or building exteriors may not be modified without written approval from the board (this includes installing window air conditioning units).
- Please use care when operating grills on the balconies/deck and keep flames contained and away from the building exteriors.
- The only items allowed on balconies and decks are plants, bikes, grills, and deck furniture. One small and neat looking storage box may be allowed with written board approval. No storage or any kind of trash or refuse is allowed.
- Residents are responsible for keeping the area immediately outside of their front doors clean and tidy.
- No trash, diapers, or any other kind of refuse is allowed to be kept on the breezeway for any period of time (to include bags of garbage).
- Bikes are not allowed to be kept on the breezeways. (There are bike racks located by Buildings 1 and 11.)
- Unauthorized items left in the breezeways may be discarded without notice and are not the responsibility of the HOA.
- Regarding “For Sale” or “For Rent” signs: One standard sign (18” x 24”) is allowed over a unit’s covered parking space, and one on a unit’s balcony or in a unit’s window. No such signs are allowed in any other place, and none shall be anywhere else on the community grounds. Each unit is limited to a total of 2 signs.
Pool Hours and Rules:
- The pool area is open from 8:00 am to 10:00 pm.
- The pool area is for residents and their accompanied guests only. Non‐resident owners who rent out their units are not allowed to use the pool/pool area (except as an accompanied guest of a resident).
- The pool area cannot be reserved for private use or parties.
- Be courteous with the number of guests you bring to the pool area.
- Pool keys are furnished to residents with a $50 deposit. The keys may be deactivated for any of the following reasons: non‐ compliance with community rules and regulations, outstanding fines, non‐payment of dues.
- Do not give/lend your pool key to anyone as you are liable for any activity that occurs with the use of your key.
- The pool gate must always be locked except when residents and their accompanied guests are entering and exiting the pool area. The gate is not to be propped open or pool keys left by the door as you are liable for any activity that occurs from these actions.
- No children under the age of 14 are allowed in the pool
- No pets are allowed inside of the pool area at any time.
- No gum, smoking, alcoholic bever ages or glass bottles are allowed within the pool area.
- While you may bring food into the pool area, please no not bring food or drink in the pools.
- No running in the pool area.
- No littering in the pool area.
- Belongings left in the pool area may be discarded without notice and are not the responsibility of the HOA.
Sport Court Hours and Rules:
- The sport court is open from 8:00 am to 10:00 pm.
- The sport court is for residents and their accompanied guests only. Non‐resident owners who rent out their units are not allowed to use the sport court (except as an accompanied guest of a resident).
- The sport court cannot be reserved for private use or parties.
- Be courteous with the number of guests you bring to the sport court.
- No pets are allowed inside of the sport court at any time.
- No gum, smoking, alcoholic beverages, or glass bottles are allowed within the sport court.
- No littering in the sport court.
- Belongings left in the sport court may be discarded without notice and are not the responsibility of the HOA.
The United States Postal Service is in charge of mailbox keys. To get new keys, go to 222 W. Center Street, Ore m. The fee is $40; you must complete a form and bring the a Photo ID and Proof of Lease or Title (showing these items on a phone is okay).
Pool keys should be handed down from owner to owner. If you didn’t receive a key card from the previous owner (if you are a renter, check with your landlord regarding the pool key), Advantage Management can issue you a replacement for $50. To pay, call 801-235-7368 or send a check to PO Box 1006, Orem, UT 84059 with ATTN ANNIE on the envelope.
Dumpsters are to be used for regular household trash or garbage ONLY. Dumpsters should NOT be used for disposal of furniture, mattresses, equipment, appliances, or other large items. If you see anyone disposing of such items, please call 801-235-7368 (if possible, take a picture and follow the individual/s back to the unit to get an address). If any resident needs to dispose of such items, below is a list of local Orem companies you can contact (this is not an endorsement by the HOA, just a list for your convenience).