SKYE ESTATES Clubhouse
The clubhouse for Skye Estates (Stirling Point) is located at 6551 West Grant Blvd. Parking for the use of the clubhouse is located in front of the clubhouse only.
Opens: 5:00 a.m.
Closes: 12:00 a.m.
Opens: 5:00 a.m.
Closes: 10:00 p.m.
Our goal is for all residents and their accompanied guests to have a positive and enjoyable experience while using the beautiful Skye Estates Amenities. To help ensure that all residents and guest have a pleasant experience, we ask you to observe the following rules and information:
- Every lot / home is provided only one key to the facilities. Lost or Stolen keys can be replaced for a fee of $50. Lost or stolen keys will be deactivated before a new key is issued.
- Every resident over 8 years old is provided a photo ID. Every resident over 8 years old must have their Skye Estates facilities access photo ID with them when at the pool or clubhouse. Residents without their photo ID’s will be required to leave the pool or clubhouse.
- Children under 16 years of age must be supervised by an adult at all times when at the pool or clubhouse.
- Use of the facilities and equipment is at your own risk.
- All guests must be accompanied by a Skye Estates resident at all times when in the pool or clubhouse.
Clubhouse / Pool Keys:
Access to the clubhouse is by electronic key fob only. One key fob is issued to each unit. Units with multiple owners or used as rental unit, should leave the key fob assigned to the unit. If you have recently purchased a unit in the community, the seller should have past the clubhouse key fob to the new owner. Replacement (not additional) key fobs can be obtained from Advantage Management and the replacement cost is $50.00. When a key fob is reported lost or stolen, it will be deactivated before a new one is issued. Advantage Management will send a new key fob once payment has been received.
Please CLICK HERE to request a new key fob.
Please double check the community CALENDAR for availability. The clubhouse at SKYE ESTATES is available on a first come, first served basis for homeowners in good standing.
To reserve the clubhouse please CLICK HERE, and fill out the form. You will receive a confirmation email 24-48 business hrs after your request has been submitted. Once approved your event will be placed on the CALENDAR.
If you do not get a confirmation please email the association at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pool access is available to all residents from 5 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily, beginning the Saturday before Memorial Day and ending the Tuesday after Labor Day, each year.
- Each family will be provided 6 wristbands that must be worn by the guests at all time when in the pool area. Residents without their photo ID’s or Guests without wristbands will be required to leave the pool. Children under 24 months of age of age do not need a wristband.
- If you need more than 6 guests at the pool, additional single day guest passes can be purchased for $5.00 each. Children under 24 months of age of age do not need a pass.
- Children still in diapers must wear swim diapers AND plastic waterproof diaper covers when in the pool.
- The Swimming pool may not be reserved for any private event.
- Disruptive or lewd behavior in the pool or clubhouse will result in the suspension or revocation of pool and clubhouse privileges.
- No large pool toys or flotation devices are allowed in the pool as they may trap a child under the water and present a drowning hazard. No toy or flotation device more than 36 inches in diameter is allowed in the pool. One pool noodle per person, or one single person flotation device per person.
- Access between the pool and clubhouse is limited to the pool gate or the door next to the bathrooms. Wet people or pool items are not allowed in the Great / Meeting Room.
- DO NOT PROP OPEN THE POOL GATE OR CLUBHOUSE DOOR.
- No pets are allowed in the pool area at any time.
- No glass bottles or containers in the pool area at any time.
- No food is allowed within 10 feet of the pool.
- No solicitation or commercial use of the clubhouse or pool or surrounding areas is permitted.
- Clean up after yourself when you leave. Dispose of all trash and take all personal possessions with you.
- Failure to abide by any of these rules will result in the suspension or revocation of pool and clubhouse privileges.
- The Great Room and Theater room will be available to Skye Estates and Stirling Pointe residents and their accompanied guests, via reservation only. Both the Great room and Theater will be available as one unit for reservation purposes. Reservations will be allowed in 4 hour increments for a cost of $25 for each block of time. A refundable cleaning deposit of $150 is required to secure your reservation for this area. Reservations will be first come first serve. No reservation request can be made more than 90 days in advance. All guests must be accompanied by a Skye Estates or Stirling Pointe resident at all times. Owners are required to clean up after themselves and their invited guest after their use of the clubhouse. This will help us keep our facility in top condition and allow us to keep the weekly cleaning cost as low as possible. Failure to clean up after yourself will result in the forfeiture of the cleaning deposit. A list of clean up chores is located in the kitchenette.
- Special considerations will be taken for the Clubhouse Reservations on the following major holidays or events:
- Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, 24th of July, Labor Day and the Super Bowl - These will be determined by a random drawing 45 days before the date of the event. Names will be drawn at random from the list of residents who have asked that their names be placed in the drawing no more than 90 days and not less than 45 days before the event date.
- All Reservation requests for the clubhouse should be sent to email@example.com. A response will be provided within 2 business days.
- The clubhouse is cleaned three times per week. However, if you find anything amiss or needing attention, please contact Advantage Management immediately at 801-235-7368 or firstname.lastname@example.org