Welcome to SUNRISE CONDOMINIUMS!
Welcome to our community website. The website was developed to serve as an informative resource for both our neighborhood and our local community. Please feel free to explore the features available on this site, and to contact us with your comments and suggestions.
HOA dues for SUNRISE CONDOMINIUMS are due on the 1st of each month and late after the 30th. To make a payment please go to the MAKE A PAYMENT page located under the HOMEOWNER INFORMATION tab. For more payment options please click here. To view your account balance and history please visit the ACCOUNT HISTORY page.
Modify Your Home:
You will need to fill out an ACC form which can be found on the DOCUMENTS page located under the COMMUNITY INFORMATION tab. It is located under the Homeowner Forms folder. This form will need to be mailed in to our correspondence address at P.O. Box 1006, OREM, UT 84058 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
These can be found on the DOCUMENTS page located under the COMMUNITY INFORMATION tab.
What is Covered with your HOA Dues:
This information can be found on the Budget. Go to the DOCUMENTS page located under the COMMUNITY INFORMATION tab to find a copy of the budget.
Please clean up all of your pet waste immediately and make sure pets are on leashes any time they are outside.
- Each owner / resident is allowed to park up to a maximum of 5 vehicles on the property at any time. Resident may park 2-3 cars in the garage and 3 cars in the carport/ driveway. Vehicles need to have current registration and be in operational condition.
- Stalls marked “Guest/ Visitor” are for guest/visitor use only. Residents who park in the visitor stalls may be towed at their own expense. Vehicles that are left unmoving in any parking stalls for more than 7 days are subject to being towed at the owner’s expense.
- Homeowners are required to use their designated parking for their vehicles at all times. Parking on the street is limited to one side of the street, as per suggestion of the fire/police department. All vehicles must be parked in designated parking. VIOLATORS MAY BE TOWED WITHOUT NOTICE FOR VIOLATING THIS REGULATION. Municipal codes prohibit parking in the private roadways so that fire, police or other emergency equipment can have access to all homes.
- Parking is not allowed in the common areas, except for loading and unloading (not to exceed 15 mins) or during an emergency. Violators shall either be towed away at the owner's expense and/or be fined. Owners are responsible for their own vehicles and for vehicles belonging to their guests. In the case of a rented unit, the owner is responsible to inform tenants of the parking regulations. Carports/ Patios must be kept clean and free from rubbish, trash, and other debris. NO STORAGE is allowed in the carports. Lawn chairs are allowed.
- Guests are welcome to park in designated visitor parking areas. Residents are NOT ALLOWED to use visitor parking at any time.
Peace and Quite:
To comply with the City Noise Ordinance, special attention must be given to noise control during the hours between 10:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m. Every resident, however, should always use common courtesy and common sense to keep noise at a reasonable level. No boisterous activity, barking dogs, loud talking, or loud music/ TV is permitted. Volume of radios, TV sets, stereos (such as sound systems or sub woofers), and musical instruments must be kept at a reasonable level at all times to avoid disturbing other residents.
Entrances and Patios:
Entrances and patios to all units are to be kept clean and free of debris, and attractive in appearance. At no time are bikes, scooters, toys, lawn chairs, play items be stored outside on the lawns and/or in front of homes. Exception to this rules is during the warm summer season. These items need to be stored inside of one's house or garage or in their private fenced in backyard areas at the end of the warm summer season. They are trip hazards and unsightly when kept outside in front of homes. Trampolines and swing sets are not allowed at any time due to liability reasons.
Owners will be responsible for any damage they or their tenants, guests, or pets cause to trees, shrubs, grass and other landscaped areas. Damage to the landscaping or landscaping equipment (sprinklers, exterior lighting, etc.) will be the financial responsibility of the owner.
Signage is to comply with applicable city ordinances. Signs are not allowed in the grass, but may be displayed in windows facing outwards, fences, and planter areas next to the unit referenced by the sign. Business signs are not allowed in front of condos. One political sign per unit is allowed during political campaigns.
Holiday appropriate decorations may be placed up to 6 weeks before the Holiday and must be removed within 6 weeks after the holiday. Decorations are not allow in the any common areas with the exception occupants of a condominium may display decorations in front of their condominium.
Garbage day is weekly for trash and every other week for recycle cans. A schedule can be found on the Orem City site. All garbage and trash are to be deposited directly into trash bins at any time. Do not leave your trash on the ground. Garbage cans and recycle bins must be stored in a discreet location, if they cannot be stored in your garage. Preferred areas are behind carport pillars, side of condos, or on patios. Bins cannot be stored in front of condos. Remove Cans from the street by the end of collection day.
Leasing or Lending:
Owners leasing their units ARE REQUIRED contact the management committee PRIOR to leasing for approval. Owners are to provide a copy of these Rules and Regulations to the prospective occupants, and advise them of their duty to follow them. To protect all residents. Any occupant deemed to be a hazard to the community may be required, by the HOA Management Committee, to be evicted from the property at the rental owner’s expense.