Built on a hillside, Villas at the Retreat at Jordanelle is located 2 miles past the Park City Hospital on Hwy 248 heading toward Kamas, UT and is in Wasatch County. We are just 10 minutes from Old Town Park City and local ski resorts. The Jordanelle State Park is also within a 10 minute drive. Close enough to be convenient, but far enough away to be avoid the crowds.
Our neighborhood has a total of 73 units. Each unit contains 2 individual homes, each with a 2 car garage, referred to as Villas. We are part of a larger community, The Retreat at Jordanelle. The Retreat is comprised of “Park’s Edge”, “Villas at the Retreat at Jordanelle”, and “The Estates at the Retreat at Jordanelle”. This larger community shares the amenities available for our use and the cost of their upkeep.
- A 4300 square foot clubhouse, complete with Gathering area/kitchen, Exercise room, 15-seat Movie Theater, Meeting room and shower-equipped Locker rooms, is at the entrance to our community. Our residents can reserve the Gathering area, Movie Theater, or Meeting room for special events by contacting Advantage Management using the Our Community, Calendar tab.
- Outdoor Pool and hot tub are located behind the Clubhouse.
- A 15 acre Park (owned by Wasatch County) is the central area of our community. This includes a large green space, walking trails and a covered pavilion with grills.
- Additional walking/hiking trails can be found close by.
- A Playground area is located in the community.
Wasatch County doesn't offer recycling pick up. The closest recycling center is in Park City near the Boneyard restaurant. The address is 1951 Woodbine Way, Park City, UT 84068. If you are interested in having curbside recycling pick-up, they pick-up every other week on Thursdays. We believe the cost is about $18 / month. Their phone number is 435-657-3673.
Trash is picked up on Thursday mornings and you just need to get your trash can out to the curb Wednesday night or before 6 am Thursday. Trash cans need to be back in the garages by Friday morning. This of course can change if there is a holiday in the week. Contact Wasatch County to get signed up.
Yes, it is possible to combine the peace and beauty of the mountain lifestyle with easy access to all the fun in Park City and surrounding areas.